Sunday, February 14, 2010

Feb 14th - Day 45

Valentines Day - well not really a huge event in our house hold, for the main reason that for the past 4-5yrs one or the other of us has been working.  This year was DP's turn to work.  So i thought I would head out and collect something I had won after making a purchase from this site http://www.kidsclubhouse.co.nz/   This is a Wellington home based company and the sell lots of different disney themed products in NZ.  Earlier in Jan I had gotten a pair of winter PJ's and a T-shirt for our Little Einsteins mad child. Then also purchased his Birthday present (an interactive rocket ship) and a pair of PJ's with Lightening MacQueen for our friends 4th birthday. 
Anyway I ramble - they run a monthly competition and every purchase goes into the draw.....I won and Tyler got to enjoy the spoils.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment