Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Feb 25th - Day 55

Ok - missed a couple of days this week with moving and getting occ health clearance for my new job.  BUt this one was a real classic and I had to take it.  Please ignore Home and Away in the back ground - it is my only soap.

 

Lately Tyler has been working really hard on his toilet training and I have decided that I am brave enough for the next step - big boy undies.  The last couple of days he has worn undies to daycare and has managed only a couple of accidents a day (usually only 1/day at home) so I am very proud of him and he is very excited with his new undies......I have just been and gotten several packs undies and they are just sitting on the coffee table (clean!!) waiting for his name labels so he can take and wear them to school. 

1 comment:

  1. It might help if he wears them on his bottom....or have you already tried that? :+)

    ReplyDelete