Friday, March 5, 2010

Feb 28th - Day 58

Still on the theme of moving - this one is unpacking - the simgle more annoying thing about moving than packing and cleaning is the unpacking.  We have gone from 3 bedrooms to 2, we are lucky to have a gargae and a large-ish living area comparable with our previous house.  But still even when finished unpackiung there will still be boxes and beds in the garage due to the smaller house size.  On the positive note I have been able to unpack some books I have not seen in the 2yrs I have been finishing my degree - YAY!!!!!!!!!

 

This in addition to the small fortune in text books I still have been unable to resell and Daddy's entire bookshelf of sci-fi books and cook books and the like. Please note that books are so important in our house that they have been unpacked before some kitchen things :D
 

No comments:

Post a Comment