Friday, March 5, 2010

March 4th - Day 61

After finding a new centre for Tyler the rush was on to settle him into it this week as next week I have to start work and need him to be happy in both places.  Well once again Tyler has show us and me specifically how versitile and flexible he is.  Not only did he feel happy on his first day but he let me leave him today after only 2 very short 2hr visits "byebye Mummy, have fun see you later" a wave and a blown kiss and off he went to play with the toys and kids.  So this morning I decided to take a couple of photos of him at the centre, unfortunately he was so happy that only two came out with no other children and him staying on the spot long enough for the snap.  Needless to stay I am very proud of him.  He is still managing to wear big boy undies with mixed success but definitely no worse than at home or his other centre!

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment